PRV Audio’s 10W1000-NDY-4 Neodymium woofer loudspeakers were carefully crafted to reproduce a natural, smooth sound, while remaining dynamic. The PRV Audio 10W1000-NDY-4 is the evolution of our mid bass loudspeakers, our R&D department pushed the output limits on a mid bass driver, creating this unique sound reproduction.
- 3″ Inside/Out aluminum voice coil wound on fiberglass former for hi-temp performance, 4 ohms
- 500 watts continuous program power rating makes high acoustical output
- 36 mm peak-to-peak excursion before damage
- 97 dB sensitivity, which makes it capable of generating a lot of output!
- Detailed vocal reproduction on a wide frequency band response
To get superior fidelity, the special composite cone is built with non-pressed paper for reduced break-up, delivering a smooth frequency response and a low moving mass, increasing the efficiency of the speaker.
The 10W1000-NDY-4 is an extremely efficient 10″ woofer from PRV Audio. To stand up to the use and abuse of the professional sound environment we designed a 3″ CCAW voice coil that is wound inside-outside on a fiberglass former and features a generous 18 mm winding length for extended Xmax and less distortion. (with a suggested 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave high pass filter in place)!
Its powerful optimized neodymium motor is vented to provide excellent cooling.
The large 3″ voice coil allows for the high 1,000-watt power handling, and warrants the outstanding cooling system implemented into the motor.
High sensitivity rating of 97 dB 1W/1M which makes it capable of generating a lot of output!