Q Series digital amplifiers are all about ultra compact design, where performance is not sacrificed!
- Max Output Power of 1300 Watts RMS, 4x 325 Watts at 2 Ohms- 4 Channel full range amplifier stable at 2 Ohms each gives you the benefit to wire multiple speakers and dividing the power.
- Ultra Compact Design, where performance is not sacrificed! Dimensions: 9″ Wide x 7.28″ Length x 2.15″ Height
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors and 12 Gauge speaker terminals
- Built-in variable HPF / LPF crossover filters and bass boost control. This allows tuning for speakers or horn drivers, an easy setup without needing an external crossover.
Our engineering team focused on achieving fidelity first, and then on making our Q Series amplifiers amazingly efficient and small.
The Q1200.4 2 Ohms is rated at 4x 300 Watts RMS at 12.6 volts with 85% efficiency.
- BRIDGEABLE: Double the power output to your speakers by bridging two channels. Minimum impedance of 4 Ohms per bridged channel at output power of 2 x 600 Watts RMS
• HPF ( High Pass Filter ) – Allows adjustment from 15Hz to 6000Hz at 12dB/Oct Slope
• FLAT – Full Range, amplifier filters will be turned off
• BASS BOOST – Provides a ” gain attenuation ” +12dB at center frequency of 45Hz
You must follow the instructions for the product’s installation to guarantee optimal performance. If you have any questions, get in touch with us. Before using the amplifier, always follow these guidelines:
• Make sure the amplifier is switched off before adding or removing any connections. This prevents possible damage to equipment.
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules and starter switch since they may cause noise interference;
• Always use 100% Copper wire and good quality connectors. This guarantees reliability and performance.
• To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges. Important: For this amp use a 70A fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
The power rating data is based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Rated power tested with 100Hz to 1KHz sinusoidal signal and THD <= 1%, with resistant load referring to the indicated measurements. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications ( with speakers ), any load test ( resistant load ) is not recommended.
PRV Audio products are guaranteed for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase against any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship under normal use.