- Full Range Amp
- Class D 4 Channel
- 4x 100 Watts 2Ω
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
QS Series amplifiers are all about efficient design capable of full-range frequency response at a great price!
The QS400.4 features a regulated power supply that is able to constantly deliver power and provides an unsurpassed efficiency rate of 80–90% in a small aluminum heatsink.
- 4 x 100 watts TRUE RMS certified at full range output Digital Class D Brazilian Technology
- 4 Channel car audio amplifier stable at 2 Ohm gives you the benefit of wiring multiple speakers and dividing the power per channel.
- Engineered to be the most efficient full range amplifier so that you can get the most out of your vehicle’s electrical system!
- A small footprint and compact chassis make this amplifier easy to install anywhere in the vehicle: 4″ Wide x 5.40″ Length x 2″ Height
- 2 Channel Bridged – double the power output to your speakers by bridging two channels. Minimum impedance of 4 Ohms per bridged channel at output power of 2 x 200 Watts RMS.
|Rated RMS Power at 14.0 V at 2 Ohm||4x 100 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 14.0 V at 4 Ohm||4x 70 Watts|
|Bridged Rated RMS Power at 14.0 V at 4 Ohm||2x 200 Watts|
The QS series is our most recent line of full bridge high wattage amplifiers. You can count on these amplifiers to deliver incredible value for your money. QS Series 4 Channel amplifiers, also are available on QS800.4 and QS1200.4
Its wide frequency response allows you to use it in many different applications, such as subwoofers, midbass, midrange, full range speakers, phenolic drivers, titanium drivers, and super tweeters, among others. This versatile amplifier is the perfect solution for daily car audio systems.
Its small heatsink offers high fidelity sound, with precise midbass punch and crystal clear highs. This amplifier is perfect for anyone who wants to experience maximum sound quality and power at an affordable price.
This proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure its temperature to run cool on the most demanding playlists.
PRV Audio QS400.4 2 Ohm Mini Compact 4 Channel Car Audio Amplifier 4 x 100 Watts RMS at 2 Ohm
You must follow the instructions for the product’s installation to guarantee optimal performance. If you have any questions, get in touch with us. Before using the amplifier, always follow these guidelines:
• Make sure the amplifier is switched off before adding or removing any connections. This prevents possible damage to equipment.
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules and starter switch since they may cause noise interference;
• Always use 100% Copper wire and good quality connectors. This guarantees reliability and performance.
• To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges. Important: For this amp use a 25A fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
The power rating data is based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Rated power tested with 100Hz to 1KHz sinusoidal signal and THD <= 1%, with resistant load referring to the indicated measurements. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications ( with speakers ), any load test ( resistant load ) is not recommended.
PRV Audio products are guaranteed for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase against any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
|Rated RMS Power at 14.0 V at 2 Ohm||4x 100 Watts RMS|
|Rated RMS Power at 14.0 V at 4 Ohm||4x 70 Watts RMS|
|Bridged Rated RMS Power at 14.0 V at 4 Ohm||2x 200 Watts RMS|
|Operating Voltage||9 to 15 Volts|
|Musical Current Draw||45 A|
|Minimal Power Wire Input||(OFC) 8 Gauge wires|
|Built-in Crossover||Fixed HPF & LPF at 90 Hz|
|Minimal Speaker Wire Output||14 Gauge|
|Frequency Response(-3dB)||20 – 25,000 Hz|
|Min. Input Sensitivity for Max. Output||200 mV|
|Signal Input||2 Pair RCA|
|Signal to Noise||>90 dB|
|Protection System||High Temperature / Short circuit on Output|
|Heat Sink Type||Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum|
|Dimensions ( Width x Depth x Height )||4.00″ x 5.40″ x 2.00″|
I HAVE INSTALLED SEVERAL OF THESE ON SIDE BY SIDES AND MOTORCYCLES. CLEAN POWER FROM A VERY SMALL PACKAGE
This amp works just right for my tweeters
Very impressive with that little guy I’m stoke