- Full Range Amp
- Class D 1 Channel
- 8000 Watts RMS 1Ω
This product is discontinued
and no longer available.
K Series full range amplifiers are all about compact design, where performance is not sacrificed!
- 8000 Watts RMS at 1 Ohm
- Compact Design
- 0 Gauge power/ground connectors
- 10 Gauge speaker terminals
Our engineering team focused on achieving fidelity first, and then on making our K Series amplifiers amazingly powerful, efficient and small. These efforts led to a remarkable twin force regulated power supply technology, which allows all of these goals to be achieved.
The 8K 1 ohm is rated at 8000 Watts RMS at 13.8 volts with 80% efficiency.
You must follow the instructions for the product’s installation and connections to guarantee optimal performance. If you have any questions, get in touch with us. Before using the amplifier, always follow these guidelines
• Make sure the amplifier is switched off before adding or removing any connections. This prevents possible damage to the equipment connected to the amplifier
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules, and starter switch since they may cause noise interference
• Always use 100% Cooper cables and good quality connectors. This guarantees the sound’s quality and fidelity
• To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges. Important: Use a 350A fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
The power rated data are based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Frequency reference of 1Khz with THD+N to =3% in impedance referring to the indicated in each measurement. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications ( with speakers ), any load test ( resistant load ) is not recommended.
PRV Audio products are guaranteed for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase against any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
|Rated RMS Power at 13.8 V at 1 Ohm||8000 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 13.8 V at 2 Ohms||4700 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 12.6 V at 1 Ohm||7600 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 12.6 V at 2 Ohm||4500 Watts|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 16 Volts|
|Minimum Battery Bank + 140A Alternator||310 Ah|
|Musical Current Draw||370 Ah|
|Minimum Power Wire||0 Gauge|
|Minimum Speaker Wire||12 Gauge|
|Frequency Response(+/-3dB)||20 Hz to 12,000 Hz|
|Crossover – High or Los Pass Filter||50 Hz to 2,000 Hz|
|Built-In EQ Controls||Bass EQ|
|EQ – Bass Boost at 50Hz||0 dB to 15 dB|
|Signal Input||1 Pair RCA|
|Protection System||On Circuit Board|
|Fan System||3 Fans|
|Heat Sink Type||Cast Aluminum|
|Dimensions ( H x W x L )||2.90″ x 15.15″ x 9.85″|
Setting a standard of Rated power with 1kHz sinusoidal signal and THD <= 3%, with resistive loads, measured with Amp Dyno at 13.8 volts supply voltage.