Brazilian Phenolic Technology Designed For Vocal Reproduction. High temperature CCAW is used for the voice coil that is wound on a Kapton former to withstand high operating temperatures. The nearly indestructible Phenolic Diaphragm structure, designed for vocal reproduction, allows low midrange reproduction from 600 to 7000 Hz. This driver is recommended for midrange support in multi-way PA’s, stage monitors, side fills and high SPL car audio systems.
The D4400Ph uses the latest Brazilian Phenolic technology TRIO by PRV designed for vocal reproduction. This 2” Exit phenolic compression driver features a 4″ voice coil and new and improved motor that is all about high output and low distortion vocal reproduction all the way down to 600 Hz!
The D4400Ph is designed to ensure a quality sound and long lasting play in most any environment. Designed to be the smallest possible without sacrificing any performance in the motor for its 4″ voice coil, we have used a 7.86″ diameter ferrite motor, to keep the smallest size and weight on its category. Car audio SPL enthusiasts use this driver for vocal reinforcement on 3 way systems.
- 109 dB efficient driver is perfect for the highest output audio systems
- Large 4″ voice coil can handle up to 400 watts max musical power
- Rated AES Power Handling (RMS): 200 Watts
- Phenolic diaphragm delivers natural response throughout the vocal range
- Type Bolt-On – Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms