- 4-Way Electronic Crossover
- 3 Input Channels
- 4 Output Channels
Out of stock
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
Bringing innovation and technology to the automotive sound market, PRV Audio launches the EX4.6 PRO electronic crossover, giving you the power to customize your sound with a wide frequency of filter adjustments. Featuring 4-way adjustable HIGH PASS and LOW PASS filters and also output level control on each channel, plus adjustable BASS-BOOST option on the Sub Out channel. Enhancing Your Audio System!
- 2/3/4 RCA Input Signal Options
- 9 Volts RMS maximum output
- Bass Boost 0 to 12dB set at 45Hz
- Quick On/Off button for each channel
- Crossover slope rate: Butterworth 12 db/Octave
Input and output Functions:
– 2/3/4 RCA inputs for 3 Channels – 1 Stereo and 2 Mono
– 6 RCA outputs for 4 Channels – 2 Stereo and 2 Mono
– High Pass Filter allows adjustment:
It determines the beginning of the channel operating frequency.
This filter allows the amplifier to work with many different applications such as: Woofer / Midbass / Midrange / Compression Driver components allows the elimination of low frequency sounds, delivering the right frequency range to avoid damage to the components.
– Low Pass Filter allows adjustment:
It determines the end of the channel operating frequency.
This filter allows you to fine tune the amplifier frequency response to match to the components’ frequency response. This ensures that only the lowest frequencies are reproduced by the amplifier.
– Bass Boost allows adjustment:
Bass Equalizer: provides a “gain attenuation” 0 to + 12dB at center frequency of 45Hz .
– On/Off Buttons:
This button allows to quick turn On and Off each individual channel.
– Level knobs:
This control adjusts the output signal on channel; which allows an optimal adjustment to the output signal levels to the amplifiers.
HIGH OUT channel: This Stereo output channel take signal from the FRONT IN stereo inputs
– HIGH PASS filter from 400Hz to 10,000Hz
Recommended application: Tweeters, Titanium Compression Drivers and Super Tweeters.
MID HIGH OUT channel: This Stereo output channel take signal from the FRONT IN stereo inputs
– HIGH PASS filter from 150Hz to 5,000Hz
– LOW PASS filter from 700Hz to 12,000Hz
Recommended application: Compression Drivers and Mid Range Speakers.
MID LOW OUT channel: This mono output channel take signal from the FRONT IN or MID LOW IN input.
– HIGH PASS filter from 25Hz to 4,000Hz
– LOW PASS filter from 300Hz to 9,000Hz
Recommended application: Phenolic Compression Drivers, Woofer, Mid Bass and Mid Range Speakers.
SUB OUT channel: This mono output channel take signal from the FRONT IN or SUB IN input.
– LOW PASS filter from 55Hz to 300Hz
– BASS BOOST gain + 12dB at center frequency of 45Hz
Recommended application: Woofer and Subwoofers.
|High Out Channel
|High Pass – 400Hz – 10KHz (12dB/8a)
|Mid High Out Channel
|High Pass – 150Hz – 5KHz (12dB/8a)
|Mid Low Out Channel
|High Pass – 25Hz – 3KHz (12dB/8a)
|Sub Out Channel
|Low Pass – 50Hz – 250KHz (12dB/8a) Bass Boost – 25Hz – 110Hz (0 – +12dB; 45Hz)
|Maximum Output Voltage
|Maximum Input Voltage
|Signal to Noise
|< 0.02% THD
|10V – 16V DC
|Dimensions (H x W x L)
|1.30″ x 9″ x 6.30″
This Helped cleaning up my system by far and sounds way better specially my Horns and Tweeters..... can't lie though wish this had a 6 channel input hopefully in the feature... but I still like it alot.
Great sound quality performance clear sound all notes heard in it’s proper place
Thanks!!!!!! The best brand