This kit includes: 1x PRV Radio Wood Box with 4 Slot with Acrylic Side Panels + Snake 10RCA-50 The PRV Audio Radio Box makes it easy for you to have multiple Equalizers to control your system at your fingertips with your Single Din Radio. Made from solid plywood and cut by laser, giving precise cuts and a smooth finish. The wood radio box is made-to-fit:
- 1x Single Din Radio
- 4x 1/2 Din Equalizers – Recommended Timpano EQ7 Equalizer
- High-temperature sheet of acrylic “Plexiglass” which you can easily remove it with a screwdriver so you can paint your box!
Acrylic on the top panel of the box: To protect inside equipment from spillages. Acrylic on the side panels of the box: You can use LED lights inside to make the PRV Audio logo pop!
- Made from 1/2 solid plywood, glued, stapled, and screw-in together for maximum strength.
- Made in the USA.
- The box is not a finished product. It is recommended to paint or stain it (cut-outs are not universal, modifications may be necessary).
- The back of the Radio Box has a pre-made hole for a Snake cable (Medusa)
- The built-in handle gives you a solid grip on your Radio box when moving it.
- Built-in cup holder, on the top panel.
- Overall Size: 9.25″ Wide x 9.20″ Tall x 11.25″ Deep | Weight: 3.95 lbs.
PRV Audio Snake 10RCA-50 provides an easy installation solution for a radio box outside of the vehicle. Throughout the last years, our customers have built their own custom cable and they have demanded an easy solution, after working with few key customers and understanding their needs, we have developed a “medusa” cable that will surpass any customer expectations.
- 50 Feet of RCA and Power cable all-in-one
- 10 Gold-plated RCA connectors, marked by numbers on each side
- The twisted wire around polypropylene shield to wire reduces noise
- 3 heavy-duty pure copper conductor power cables for maximum conductivity
- Flexible PVC jacket allows for positioning in tight spaces
- Also Available in 30 feet – Snake 10RCA-30
The premium-grade black rubber jacket provides excellent resistance to abrasion, water, oil and is highly flexible, even in low temperatures, certified for outdoor use. All conductors are made from 100% oxygen-free copper wire for maximum conductivity.