- Full Range Amp
- Class D 1 Channel
- 3000 Watts 2Ω
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
QS Series amplifiers are all about efficient design capable of full-range frequency response at a great price!
The QS3000 features a regulated power supply that is able to constantly deliver power and provides an unsurpassed efficiency rate of 80–90% in a small aluminum heatsink.
- 3000 watts TRUE RMS certified at full range output Digital Class D Brazilian Technology
- 1 Channel car audio amplifier stable at 2 Ohm gives you the benefit of wiring multiple speakers and dividing the power.
- Engineered to be the most efficient full range amplifier so that you can get the most out of your vehicle’s electrical system!
- A small footprint and compact chassis make this amplifier easy to install anywhere in the vehicle: 8.66″ Wide x 7.30″ Length x 3.00″ Height
- 4-way protection circuitry features high voltage, low voltage, shortage, and current protection. Built-in Power/Protection/Clip LED indicators on the top panel.
|Rated RMS Power at 14.0 V at 2 Ohm||3000 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 14.0 V at 4 Ohm||2200 Watts|
The QS series is our most recent line of full bridge high wattage amplifiers. You can count on these amplifiers to deliver incredible value for your money. QS3000 at 2 Ohm Stable, also available at 1 Ohm.
Its wide frequency response allows you to use it in many different applications, such as subwoofers, midbass, midrange, full range speakers, phenolic drivers, titanium drivers, and super tweeters, among others. This versatile amplifier is the perfect solution for daily car audio systems.
Built-in HIGH and LOW pass filters allow the user to set the right frequency range for his equipment, from deep bass all the way to high frequencies.
This proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure a high air flow cooling fans controls its temperature to run cool on the most demanding playlists.
The LED indicator is a simple built-in tool that allows you to easily monitor the status of your amplifier while it is in use.
Its clipping indicator flashes at the limit of its maximum power output without any distortion, providing excellent sound performance while giving you the best value! All are protected by four-stage intelligent protection circuitry.
Before connecting your amplifier review all recommendations thoroughly, Any connection to the amplifier input or output must be performed only when the amplifier is OFF.
• The gauge of the power supply wiring is extremely important to reach the desired amplifier output and for the amplifier’s safety. Not using the recommended wire gauge will result in power loss and overheating of cables. It is important that the power supply cables are the shortest possible length. Always use 100% Copper cables and good quality connectors. This guarantees the sound’s quality and fidelity; To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges. Important: Use a fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules, and starter switch since they may cause noise interference
• In order to avoid interference, the signal cables ( RCA) must be kept away from the original wiring of the vehicle and from any other power supply cable.
• Amplifier must be installed in a solid and ventilated area. Do not mount amplifier to the back of a subwoofer box; excess vibration may cause damage to the amplifier.
The power rated data are based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Frequency reference of 100Hz to 1kHz with THD+N to ≤1 % in impedance referring to the indicated in each measurement. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications (with speakers), any load test (resistant load) is not recommended.
PRV Audio products are guaranteed for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase against any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
|Rated RMS Power at 14.0 V at 1 Ohm||3000 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 14.0 V at 2 Ohms||2100 Watts|
|Operating Voltage||9 to 16 Volts|
|Musical Current Draw||150 A|
|Minimum Power Wire Input||(OFC) 4 Gauge|
|Protection Fuse or Circuit Breaker||150 Amps|
|Minimum Speaker Wire Output||14 Gauge|
|Frequency Response(-3dB)||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Min. Input Sensitivity for Max. Output||200 mV|
|Signal Input||1 Pair RCA|
|Signal to Noise||>90 dB|
|Protection System||Low & High Supply Voltage / Shortage on Output / Low Impedance on Output|
|Heat Sink Type||Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||8.66″ x 7.30″ x 3.00″|
The power rated data are based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Frequency reference of 60Hz to 1kHz with THD+N to ≤1 % in impedances referring to the indicated in each measurement. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications (with speakers), any load test (resistant load) is not recommended.