- Full Range Amp
- Compact 4 Channel
- 4x 500 Watts 2Ω
Out of stock
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
X Series digital amplifiers are all about ultra compact design, where performance is not sacrificed!
- Max Output Power of 2200 Watts RMS dynamically, 4x 620 Watts at 2 Ohms- 4 Channel full range amplifier stable at 2 Ohms each gives you the benefit to wire multiple speakers and dividing the power.
- Ultra Compact Design, where performance is not sacrificed! Dimensions: 9″ Wide x 10.25″ Length x 2.75″ Height
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors and 12 Gauge speaker terminals
Our engineering team focused on achieving fidelity first, and then on making our X Series amplifiers amazingly efficient and small.
- The SQ2000.4 2 Ohm is rated at 4x 475 Watts RMS at 13.0 volts with 80% efficiency.
- Bridgeable: Double the power output to your speakers by bridging two channels. Minimum impedance of 4 Ohms per bridged channel at output power of 2 x 950 Watts RMS
Number of Channels: 4
Max Dynamic Output: 4 x 260 Watts RMS 2 Ohms
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 13.0 Volts: 4x 475 Watts RMS
RMS Power at 4 Ohms 13.0 Volts: 4x 300 Watts RMS
Bridged RMS Power at 4 Ohms 13.0 Volts: 2x 950 Watts RMS
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 14.4 Volts: 4x 620 Watts RMS
Bridged RMS Power at 4 Ohms 14.4 Volts: 2x 1100 Watts RMS
Supply Voltage: 10 ~ 16V
Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 22KHz
Channel 1&2 Crossover High Pass Filter: 100Hz or 500Hz
Channel 3&4 Crossover High Pass Filter: 100Hz or 1200Hz
Consumption with Signal Musical: 8A ~ 115A
Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.00” x 10.25” x 2.75”
The new line of technology features the most compact and enhanced design in the market, dedicated high power systems with multiple speakers. Its small heatsink offers high fidelity sound, with precise midbass punch and crystal clear highs.
You must follow the instructions for the product’s installation to guarantee optimal performance. If you have any questions, get in touch with us. Before using the amplifier, always follow these guidelines:
• Make sure the amplifier is switched off before adding or removing any connections. This prevents possible damage to equipment.
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules and starter switch since they may cause noise interference;
• Always use 100% Copper wire and good quality connectors. This guarantees reliability and performance.
• To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges. Important: For this amp use a 100A fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
The power rating data is based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Rated power tested with 100Hz to 1KHz sinusoidal signal and THD <= 1%, with resistant load referring to the indicated measurements. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications ( with speakers ), any load test ( resistant load ) is not recommended.
PRV Audio products are guaranteed for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase against any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
Prv does it again!! This amp is powering 8 mb 200 ,and 6 mr4 inch speakers with way more power to give and doesn’t even get warm with about an hours play time I would buy again if needed