New Release: D3500TiH-Nd – 2″ Exit Titanium Hybrid Compression Driver-Neodymium
The D3500TiH-Nd Titanium Hybrid compression horn driver is designed to offer crisp output with a focus on vocals and high-frequency response, with accuracy (from 1000 to 18,000 Hz) with an emphasis on the critical upper mid-range frequencies.
This top of the line driver features a unique 138 mm (5.43″) diameter neodymium ring magnet, that reduces the overall size, making it the perfect size for front mount applications! Pushing the limits of today’s new technology, we have an exceptional non-standard 3.5″ voice coil attached to a pure titanium diaphragm with an exclusive Mylar suspension. Its Hybrid diaphragm takes this driver to a new category of high output and smooth mid-range frequency response. This presents the ability to use this horn driver in almost any high output audio application for vocal reinforcement including but not limited to; PRO, high-end monitors, high output home audio speakers, car audio or PROAudioOnWheels® audio systems.
• 200 watts RMS power handling rating (when used with the recommended 1400 Hz, 12 dB/octave high pass crossover).
• 150 watts RMS power handling rating (when used with the recommended 1000 Hz, 12 dB/octave high pass crossover).
• 100 watts RMS power handling rating (when used with the recommended 800 Hz, 12 dB/octave high pass crossover).
- Low mass CCAW voice coil attached to a Hybrid diaphragm
- Designed crystal clear natural sound with accuracy from 1000 to 18,000 Hz
- High Output – 110 dB sensitivity
- Compact driver design for easy front mount installation
The special diameter neodymium driver allows front mounting, making it easy to install, without detaching the driver from any WGP14-50 Horn. The Driver diameter measures only 5.43″ having enough clearance to fit inside of the 5.69″ baffle cut needed for our 2″ exit horns from the WGP14-50 Series.
Engineered to fill the gap between compression drivers with 3″ and 4″ Voice coil, featuring a 3.5″ voice coil on special diameter neodymium magnet crafted for an easy front mount installation. We have created a compact and most powerful driver yet that solves the critical component spacing and weight issue.
The specially designed Hybrid Titanium diaphragm provides sound accuracy with non-fatigued suspension. PRV Audio combines this diaphragm with a high-energy motor for high output over the usable driver bandwidth for effortless, dynamic output over a broad range.
An amazing 110 dB of output with only 1 watt of input power (2.83V), when measured at one meter, allows the D3500TiH-Nd to be used in even the loudest of environments!
Mounting hardware is included.
Leave a Comment