New Product Release: WG270Ph
New addition to the 1” Exit phenolic family, the WG270Ph pairs the new and improved D270Ph-S 1″ exit phenolic driver with the WG11-25 compact 45° x 45° exponential horn.
This combo is all about high output, low distortion vocal reproduction all the way down to 500 Hz and is the perfect solution for use in high output PA and PRO audio on wheels systems.
- 2″ phenolic diaphragm provides extreme clarity in the critical mid or vocal range
- Compact driver design for easy front mount installation
- New and improved design based on our D250Ph-S
- Ideal horn and driver combo for mid range and vocal reinforcement
- Compact horn size is perfect for conditions where space is a concern
High temperature copper wire is used for the voice coil that is wound on a Kapton former to withstand high operating temperatures. The nearly indestructible phenolic diaphragm, that can play down to 500 Hz, ( RPD270Ph ) is built to resist the elements, perfect for outdoor use.
Compact driver design for easy front mount installation. Based on the design of our D250Ph-S this more compact driver was created to supply the demand in the market. The small diameter of the driver allows front mounting, making it easy to install, without detaching the driver from the horn. Download here the Baffle Cut out Instructions
Designed to reproduce the all-important vocal range with authority!
This mid range compression driver and horn is a great choice for high power public address (PA) Systems small venues and gymnasiums. Car audio SPL enthusiasts use this combo for vocal reinforcement on 3 way systems.