- Full Range Amp
- Class D 1 Channel
- 1200 Watts RMS 1Ω
This product is discontinued
and no longer available.
Q Series digital amplifiers are all about ultra compact design, where performance is not sacrificed!
- Max Output Power of 1400 Watts RMS at 1 Ohm – 1 Channel full range amplifier stable at 1Ohm gives you the benefit to wire multiple speakers and dividing the power. Most Common setups are 8 speakers, 8 drivers or even 8x tweeters of 8 ohms wired in parallel, providing up to 175 watts per component.
- Ultra Compact Design, where performance is not sacrificed! Dimensions: 5.83″ Wide x 7.28″ Length x 2.15″ Height
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors and 12 Gauge speaker terminals
- Built-in variable HPF / LPF crossover filters and bass boost control. This allows tuning for speakers or horn drivers, an easy setup without needing an external crossover.
Our engineering team focused on achieving fidelity first, and then on making our Q Series amplifiers amazingly efficient and small.
The Q1200 1 ohm is rated at 1200 Watts RMS at 12.6 volts with 84% efficiency.
You must follow the instructions for the product’s installation to guarantee optimal performance. If you have any questions, get in touch with us. Before using the amplifier, always follow these guidelines:
• Make sure the amplifier is switched off before adding or removing any connections. This prevents possible damage to equipment.
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules and starter switch since they may cause noise interference;
• Always use 100% Copper wire and good quality connectors. This guarantees reliability and performance.
• To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges. Important: For this amp use a 100A fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
The power rating data is based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Rated power tested with 100Hz to 1KHz sinusoidal signal and THD <= 1%, with resistant load referring to the indicated measurements. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications ( with speakers ), any load test ( resistant load ) is not recommended.
PRV Audio products are guaranteed for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase against any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
|Max Output Power||1400 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 12.6 V at 1 Ohm||1200 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 12.6 V at 2 Ohms||700 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 14.4 V at 1 Ohm||1400 Watts|
|Operating Voltage||10 to 16 Volts|
|Minimum Capacity of Battery||55 Ah|
|Recommended Capacity of Battery||70 Ah|
|Recommended Fuse||70 A|
|Minimum Power Wire||4 Gauge|
|Minimum Speaker Wire||12 Gauge|
|Frequency Response (+3dB)||15Hz to 20KHz|
|Low Pass Filter||80 Hz to 20 kHz|
|High Pass Filter /Subsonic||15Hz to 1000Hz|
|Bass Boost Level||0 dB to +12dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||35 Hz to 70 Hz|
|Protection System||On Circuit Board|
|Heat Sink Type||Cast Aluminum|
|Dimensions ( H x W x L )||2.15″ x 5.83″ x 7.28″|