The 8MR500-NDY v2 series was designed from the ground-up to become the new standard in vocal reproduction in compact enclosures. The new and improved version 2 meets the demand for an extreme lightweight and powerful mid range loudspeaker. Great addition to the MR Series!
Built for loud and clear vocal performance in tight, compact spaces. The new Version 2 has improved its motor and basket design. Now featuring a new copper-clad aluminum voice coil for low moving mass to increase efficiency.
- 2″ DUAL layer CCAW voice coil wound on Kapton former, 8 ohms
- Low inductance for great transients and extended high frequency response
- Strong Vocal response on vocal range from 300 to 850hz
- 500 watts continuous program power rating produces high acoustical output
- Excellent performance in 3-way systems
- Replacement for 8MB500v2-NDY, improved vocal response
- Great choice for high output home, and professional audio systems
- Also available in 4ohms 8MR500-NDY-4 v2
The new 8MR500-NDY v2 series has everything you want in a mid range pro audio loudspeaker, without sacrificing performance we have designed a shallow and versatile footprint with only 3.03” of mounting depth.
Its high energy, rare-earth neodymium motor, combined with other fine materials to resolve the finest details in an audio program and reproduces them accurately at concert-level volume.
Its low-mass yet stiff cone helps provide clean, detailed, high-impact sound reproduction. Supporting the cone is a triple roll treated cloth surround designed both to ensure the speaker’s extended frequency response to 9,000Hz.
This driver is perfect for home Hi-Fi installs, including bookshelf, satellite, surround sound speakers and even studio monitors. It is a great option for 3 way cabinets requiring additional midrange support.
This full-featured mid range incorporates a 2” double layered copper clad aluminum wire voice coil, and a symmetrical inductance profile.
Everything about this speaker has been designed for reliable and consistent high output levels even when driven to its limit, allowing you to achieve high fidelity sound at low distortion with the best possible listening experience.