The MR500CF-NDY series was designed for Power sports applications, featuring a water-resistant design to ensure optimum performance taking into account the effects of the outdoor environment!
Ideal for upgrading your sound system in your boat, UTV, 4-wheeler, or motorcycle, this mid range speaker becomes the new standard in vocal reproduction for outdoor applications. Constructed of high-end materials like a carbon fiber cone, high-temperature voice coil, and huge neodymium magnet, this driver produces natural sound with remarkably low distortion.
- Water Resistant with true PRO audio mid range performance
- Damped carbon fiber cone lowers moving mass and minimizes unwanted resonances
- Low inductance and extended frequency response
- Powerful neodymium magnet structure features distortion-canceling fixtures
- Fast transient response, minimal tonal coloration, and deep, dynamic mid bass
- Sold in pairs – Grill and screws are included
- Also available on 6″ – 6MR500CF-NDY-4
The suspension design of this mid range features the single layer spider – which connects to the coil former with premium stitched lead wires, all being driven by a copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil providing high efficiency and excellent power handling, complemented by a high-power neodymium radial slugs that immerse the voice coil in a strong magnetic field.
You can expect excellent off-axis and transient response from this water-resistant mid range for a great sound stage and realistic sound reproduction.
Built for loud, clear vocal performance in tight, compact spaces, PRV Audio’s 8MR500CF-NDY-4 neodymium-powered midrange features a sensitivity of 96 dB (2.83V/1m) and weighs about 4.16 pounds! 4 ohm impedance. Pro Audio On Wheels Series is dedicated to delivering outstanding pro audio performance to your motorsports application.
A bumped back plate, vented magnet system, vented pole piece, high-temperature voice coil, allow for high power handling while protecting this driver from extreme transient power peaks.