- 2″ Midrange Driver
- Phenolic Diaphragm
- 110 dB – 500 Watts
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
The D4500Ph-Nd 2″ midrange neodymium compression driver delivers high efficiency, incredible power handling, and strong vocal reproduction, making it the ideal choice for extreme car audio competitions.
The nearly indestructible Phenolic Diaphragm structure, designed for vocal reproduction, allows low midrange reproduction from 450 Hz, which makes this driver ideal for reproducing the important vocal range with enough output to keep up the most powerful low frequency speakers.
- The Brazilian phenolic technology delivers natural response throughout the vocal midrange response.
- Car audio SPL enthusiasts use this 2” driver for vocal reinforcement on 3-way systems.
- The large high temperature 4″ voice coil can handle up to 500 watts of musical power.
- For the highest output audio systems, this 108 dB efficient driver provides competition performance.
- Features a strong 6″ diameter neodymium ring magnet that reduces overall size and weight (vs. the ferrite D4500Ph)
Using a 6.10″ diameter neodymium motor provides a more compact design for easy front-mount installation with WGP22-50 horns, providing a compact yet powerful driver that solves the spacing and weight issues for large systems. Mounting hardware is included.
TRIO by PRV uses the latest Brazilian phenolic technology designed for vocal reproduction.
The phenolic diaphragm is attached to a 4″ diameter copper-clad aluminum wire with Kapton® former for a high 500 Watts RMS musical power handling, when used with recommended HPF using PRV Digital Signal Processor DSP
- 600 Hz at 12 dB per octave filter Crossover / BT12
- 550 Hz at 18 dB per octave filter Crossover / BT18
Its incredible output capabilities make this midrange driver one of the loudest vocal drivers on the market!
An injected and machined, high-precision aluminum phase plug provides better voice coil heat dissipation and high output levels.
This design, an exclusive from PRV Audio for neodymium midrange drivers provides better vocal response and efficiency. The Trio series driver is one of the top choices for car audio competitors.
PRV Trio 2″ Neodymium Midrange Driver D4500Ph-Nd 500 Watts 4” Voice Coil 8 Ohm – Phenolic Diaphragm
|Exit Throat Diameter||2” (50mm)|
|Nominal impedance||8 Ohm|
|Nominal Power Handling*||250 Watts|
|Continuous Program Power(RMS)**||500 Watts|
|Max Peak Power***||1000 Watts|
|Sensitivity 2.00V at 1m||110 dB|
|Recommended Hi Pass Crossover For Full Power Handling||600 Hz 12db/oct Crossover|
|Frequency Response at -10dB||450 – 7,000 Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||4” (101.6 mm)|
|Voice Coil Wire||CCAW|
|Voice Coil Former Material||Kapton|
|Flux Density||1.95 T|
|Overall Depth||6.10″ (155 mm)|
|Mounting Depth||4.43″ (112.5 mm)|
|Mounting Bolt Circle||M6 x 4 4″ (102 mm)|
|Net Weight||9.59 lbs (4.35 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||9.92 lbs (4.50 kg)|
|Carton Dimensions W x L x H||6.5″ x 6.5″ x 5.71″ (165 x 165 x 145 mm)|