- 2″ Mids & Highs Horn Driver
- Polyimide Diaphragm
- 107 dB – 200 Watts
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
This is a top-of-the-line horn driver designed to offer unsurpassed natural upper midrange and high frequency response at high sensitivity, with crystal clear natural sound from the Polyimide diaphragm.
- Polyimide diaphragm with large 2.5″ Voice Coil, providing dynamic output along with excellent efficiency – 107 dB Sensitivity
- High Frequency 2″ Exit Driver + Shallow Horn WGP14-50X – Perfect as compression driver for car audio
- Crystal clear natural sound with wider response from 800 to 17,000 Hz
- PRO Audio horn driver, able to handle 200 Watts Continuous Program Power (RMS) with music
- Compact driver mounted on slim horn, ideal for tight spaces, increase sound output on your system with this slim solution. Great choice for custom car audio door panels
The driver’s small diameter allows front mounting, making it easy to install without detaching the driver from the WGP14-50X Horn.
Its design was developed to give custom doors a new solution for a shallow horn driver, its 2.5” voice coil allows it to push more power into it, increasing its output tremendously, compared to a standard 2” voice coil driver.
The specially designed Polyimide diaphragm provides durability and additional damping for natural sound quality. This technology raises the bar for high frequency drivers by giving the driver wider usable bandwidth for smooth, dynamic output along with excellent efficiency.
The Polyimide diaphragms supersede titanium diaphragms, being able to play low frequencies without shattering and performing more accurately at high frequencies.
PRV Shallow Mount 2″ Driver WG2500Py SLIM High Frequency 200 Watts 8 Ohm – Compression Horn driver for Car Audio
|Exit Throat Diameter||2” (50 mm)|
|Nominal impedance||100 Watts|
|Nominal Power Handling*||8 Ohm|
|Continuous Program Power (RMS)**||200 Watts|
|Max Peak Power***||400 Watts|
|Sensitivity 2.83V at 1m||107 dB|
|Recommended Hi Pass Crossover For Full Power Handling||900 Hz 12db Per Octave Crossover|
|Frequency Response at -10dB||800- 17,000 Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2.5”(63.5 mm)|
|Voice Coil Wire||CCAW|
|Voice Coil Former Material||Kapton|
|Flux Density||1.87 T|
|Overall Depth||5.77” (146.5 mm)|
|Mounting Depth||5.45” (138.5 mm)|
|Overall Width||6.14″ (156 mm)|
|Overall Height||6.14″ (156 mm)|
|Baffle Cutout||5.75″(146 mm)|
|Net Weight||7.72 lbs (3.50 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||8.38 lbs (3.80 kg)|
|Carton Dimensions W x L x H||6.50” x 6.70” x 7.10” (165x 170x 180mm)|