- 6.5″ Coaxial – 4 Ohm
- Neodymium Magnet
- 94/106 dB – 580 Watts
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
PRV Audio is proud to present our MT6CX580-NDY-4 Coaxial Speaker from the MOTO Series (MT), high performance PRO audio line dedicated to motorsports installations.
This coaxial speaker is an easy fit and does not require an additional tweeter. Made from the highest quality materials and components to resist weather conditions and provide an easy and simple bolt on installation that transforms your system into the best sound reproduction available by replacing your factory speaker.
This 2-way coaxial loudspeaker established the new benchmark for vocal reproduction for outdoor applications, making it ideal for improving the sound system in your boat, UTV, 4 wheeler, Slingshot or Motorcycle.
- Waterproof treated paper cone and surround stand up to the harshest conditions with true PRO audio performance
- Full Range Sound, 2-Way coaxial with low frequency speaker combined with 1″ exit Titanium driver, able to respond from 100 Hz all the way up to 20,000 Hz
- High Output Speaker for 4 Wheelers, Slingshots, and Motorcycles that mounts practically in almost every stock location
- Common Neodymium motor design for both low frequency and high frequency, reducing phase problems and providing the smallest profile without sacrificing performance
- 6.5″ High performance coaxial speaker Built to Perform! Capable of high output levels, with separated midbass speaker and horn driver for two amplifier installation.
This coaxial features a built-in horn driver with D280Ti titanium diaphragm on a 70° conical wide coverage horn waveguide.
Its horn features a screw-on design to make it easy for the speaker to be serviced. Made from the toughest PM-4 Polycarbonate high wear-resistance material to ensure long life on its treads.
It is capable of reproducing the highest frequencies at easy covering a wide range, phasing up perfect with its low frequency speaker.
This low frequency speaker can keep up with its high frequency drivers thanks to its large voice coil and extreme sensitivity of 95dB, combined with large neodymium magnets for efficient heat dissipation.
It generates an average of 130 dB of output, making it easy to match up with its high efficiency horn tweeter.
Thanks to its special spider composition, no distortion occurs at high excursion, while its silver tinsel lead wire is capable of high current, providing exceptional reliability and dynamic sound.
Reach the highest output level by following these installation recommendations for your coaxial with two amplifiers application!
Recommended HPF using PRV Digital Signal Processor DSP.
- 95 Hz at 18 dB per octave filter Crossover / BT18 for Speaker at 500 Watts RMS musical power handling
- 1400 Hz at 18 dB per octave filter Crossover / BT18 for Driver at 80 Watts RMS musical power handling
PRV Audio 6.5″ Coaxial Speaker Neodymium MT6CX580-NDY-4 Full Range 2-Way Motorcycle Speaker
|Nominal and Throat Diameter||Low Freq. 6.5″ (152 mm)||High Freq. 1″ (25.4 mm)|
|Nominal impedance||4 Ohm||8 Ohm|
|Nominal Power Handling*||300 Watt||40 Watt|
|Continuous Program Power (RMS)**||600 Watt||80 Watt|
|Max Peak Power***||1200 Watt||160 Watt|
|Sensitivity 2.00V at 1m||95 dB||106 dB|
|Recommended Hi Pass Crossover *For Full Power Handling||105 Hz* *12db Per Octave Crossover||1800 Hz* *12db Per Octave Crossover|
|Frequency Response||100 – 10 kHz||1.3 – 20 kHz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2″ (51 mm)||1.75″ (44 mm)|
|Voice Coil Wire||CCAW||CCAW|
|Voice Coil Winding Depth||11.0 mm||N/A|
|Magnetic Gap Depth||8.0 mm||N/A|
|Equivalent Volume||Vas||5.77 l|
|Excursion (mathematical)||Xmax***||3.50 mm|
|Free Air Resonance||Fs||105.9 Hz|
|Cone Area||Sd||143 cm²|
|Mechanical Mass||Mms||11.19 g|
|Bl Factor||Bl||7.16 Tm|
|Dc Resistance||Re||3.0 Ohm|
|Inductance||Le||0.178 mH at 1 kHz|
|Mechanical Mass Without Air||Mmd||10.33 g|
|Mechanical Compliance||Cms||0.202 mm/N|
***Xmax=(Voice coil winding depth-Magnetic Gap depth)/2+ Mgnetic Gap Depth/4
|Overall Diameter||6.48″ (164.5 mm)|
|Front Mount Baffle Cutout||5.62″ (143 mm)|
|Mounting Depth||3.93″ (100 mm)|
|Overall Depth||4.37″ (111 mm)|
|Net Weight||4.18 Lbs (1.9 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||4.62 Lbs (2.1 kg)|
|Carton Dimensions W x L x H||7.6″ x 7.0″ x 5.12″ (193 x 178 x 130 mm)|