- 2″ Midrange Horn Driver
- Phenolic Diaphragm
- 107 dB – 200 Watts
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
The WG2200Ph SLIM is a compact horn + driver solution for midrange vocal reproduction that offers high sensitivity and a pleasant sound from the phenolic diaphragm. Its high output and smooth mid range frequency response allow you to use this horn driver in almost any high output audio application for vocal reinforcement: PRO, Home, Car or PROAudioOnWheels® Audio Systems.
The nearly indestructible Phenolic Diaphragm structure, designed for vocal reproduction, allows low midrange reproduction from 800 Hz, which makes this driver ideal for reproducing the important vocal range with enough output to keep up the most powerful low frequency speakers.
- Phenolic diaphragm with 2″ Voice Coil, providing dynamic output along with excellent efficiency – 107 dB Sensitivity
- D2200Ph Midrange 2″ Exit Driver + Shallow Horn WGP14-50X – Perfect as vocal compression driver for car audio
- Designed for midrange and vocals from 800 to 9,000 Hz
- PRO Audio horn driver, able to handle 200 Watts Continuous Program Power (RMS) with music
- Compact driver mounted on slim horn, ideal for tight spaces, increase sound output on your system with this slim solution. Great choice for custom car audio door panels
The driver’s small diameter allows front mounting, making it easy to install without detaching the driver from the WGP14-50X Horn.
Combining our company’s extensive experience, and its commitment to customer satisfaction we have created a compact yet very powerful driver that solves the critical component spacing and weight issue.
TRIO by PRV uses the latest Brazilian phenolic technology designed for vocal reproduction.
The phenolic diaphragm is attached to a 2″ diameter copper-clad aluminum wire with Kapton® former for a high 200 Watts RMS musical power handling, when used with recommended HPF using PRV Digital Signal Processor DSP
- 800 Hz at 12 dB per octave filter Crossover / BT12
- 650 Hz at 18 dB per octave filter Crossover / BT18